The World Travel Awards serve to acknowledge, reward and celebrate excellence across all sectors of the global travel and tourism industry. The 2015 winners were announced at the gala ceremony held at the Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort in Morocco on Saturday the 12th of December.
We are thrilled to see that Kenya was voted the world’s leading safari destination despite stiff competition from South Africa, Botswana, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Congratulations are also in order for the following awards:
- Kenya Tourism Board – voted Africa’s leading tourist board
- Maasai Mara Game Reserve – voted Africa’s leading national park
- Finch Hattons – voted Africa’s leading safari lodge
- Diani beach – voted Africa’s leading beach destination
- Olonana Sanctuary – voted Africa’s leading eco-lodge
- Diani Reef Beach Resort & Spa – voted Africa’s leading spa resort
- Gamewatchers Safaris & Porini Camps – voted leading tented safari camps
The above awards clearly show that Kenya has a lot to offer; not only in terms of natural beauty and diversity but also in terms of the level of service in the travel and tourism sector.
Want to experience it for yourself? Contact Sandi for expert advice and recommendations.